ACC 568 Week 4 Assignment 2 Foreign Persons Trade / Business and U.S.-Sourced Income
This Tutorial was purchased 4 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following AttachmentsNo Attachments
ACC 568 Week 4 Assignment 2
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Foreign Persons Trade / Business and U.S.-Sourced Income
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are a CPA working as a tax professional. A foreign client engages you to determine how best for them to invest in a U.S. startup company that plans to sell automobile parts. The client’s objective is to avoid or minimize any U.S. taxes that the foreign investor may incur. Assume that the client is forming this corporation with several other U.S. citizens.
Using the Internet or Strayer databases, research the rules related to foreign persons investing in U.S. companies and any tax implications for the foreign investor.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Based on your research, determine at least three (3) types of investments in the U.S. company that will most likely trigger a taxable event for your client and those that are least likely. Provide support for the rationale.
2. Based on your research, evaluate at least three (3) types of U.S.-sourced income that your client is most likely to be impacted by U.S. taxes. Provide support for the evaluation.
3. Recommend the most advantageous type of investment strategy that your client should take when investing in this U.S. company and make recommendations for avoiding or eliminating taxes on the client’s U.S.-sourced income from the investment. Support the recommendations with examples.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze how foreign persons are taxed on income generated in the U.S.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in international tax planning and research.
· Write clearly and concisely about international tax planning and research using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Assignment 5: Audit Letter to IRS Due Week 10 and worth 160 points You are a CPA working as a tax professional and have been hired by a client who comes to you with a letter from the IRS indicating that it is auditing several items on the client’s tax return and maki..
Assignment 4: Transfer Pricing Due Week 8 and worth 320 points Transfer pricing is probably one of the biggest tax issues facing taxing authorities. Transfer pricing involves allocating revenues and costs between countries in order to create the best possible tax sit..
ACC 568 Week 4 Assignment 2 Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. As..
Assignment 3: International Taxation and Foreign Tax Credits Due Week 6 and worth 280 points Assume you are a CPA working as a tax professional and are hired by a client who is a U.S.-based taxpayer and is interested in expanding the business into foreign markets. Using the Internet o..
Assignment 1: Client Letter You are a CPA professional and are assisting a new client who is expanding a business that operates in the United States to having a global presence with operations in foreign countries. The new client is concerned about how he can mitigate the U.S. tax ..
ACC 568 Final Exam Guide Part 1 Question 1 Which of the following is not an assumption of the linear breakeven model: &nbs..